My work, thoughts, process; my melancholy objects, my lists, my navigation, my environment.
My self-portrait.


Contact: jocelyn@freeup.us



*

Friday, August 26, 2011

First Day Of Ceramics Class With Maestro Michael Swaine


The new semester has started and I have the privilege of being the assistant to our new ceramics instructor Michael Swaine who is an interdisciplinary and performing artist, a collaborator with the art collective Futurefarmers, and resident artist in many Bay Area residency programs including Headlands Center for the Arts, The Exploratorium, SF Center for The Book, and he has collaborated on many project exhibitions some included in The Museum of Modern Art, New York, and the Berkeley Art Museum. We are so excited to have Michael join us and as you can see he has begun the much desired shift to contemporize clay at Mills.

No comments:

Post a Comment